Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My New Home



May 15th, 2011 marked my 2 month anniversary since I moved to French Creek, West Virginia. In November of 2009 we came to French Creek for a visit. My parents had bought a piece of property and wanted my husband and I to come and check it out. So, we got on an airplane and traveled the distance from Barrigada, Guam to French Creek, West Virginia. The travel alone takes a full 24 hours. We along with our infant daughter were very exhausted travelers when we finally reached our destination. Little did I know that I was about to embark on the greatest adventure of my life. The moment I stepped out onto the property I knew I was home, that was when I fell in love with West Virginia.  

3 comments:

  1. Great first post, I look forward to reading more! I also have not forgotten to write back to you on FB. I will soon. I promise.

    Greetings from a rather gray and rainy Seattle, WA,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! I do hope to make the post daily. I did finally get to post a picture to this entry. Having to deal with the satellite internet one of the joys of living in W.V. I have been trying to post this picture all day; I am pretty sure you have seen it since you have been keeping up with my 365 day album "Beautiful Hind Sight".

    Looking forward to hearing from you,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is awesome! I love it and your pictures are AMAZING!!! Your house is absolutely charming by the way ^_^

    ReplyDelete